June 15, 2017

WHITE AND SHINY



Hello! How are you? I am a little exhausted. The week begins to weigh and with the heat of these days there is no way to sleep at night... Tomorrow is Friday and I sure will feel better :)
This is the look I wore yesterday afternoon and it was 37ºC. This nice top that I show you was a great purchase of past winter sales (thinking about summer). I combined it with denim shorts and white sandals.
But what I wanted to show you is this wonderful Daniel Wellington watch. It's the last model they launched few days ago, and in white color seems me ideal, perfect for summer. Don't you think?
In addition if you are fans like me of these watches, I have good news: using the code LOSAWAY15 you wil get 15% off on the whole web (until July 15). Take advantage! 
I hope that you like the post and that you have a great day. Many kisses!
- L -

¡Hola! ¿Qué tal estáis? Yo bastante agotada. La semana empieza a pesar y con el calor de estos días no hay manera de "pegar el ojo" por las noches... Mañana que es viernes seguro que lo veo con mejores ojos :)
Este es el look que llevé ayer por la tarde para dar una vuelta, fugaz porque había 37ºC. El top tan bonito que os enseño lo compré en las rebajas de invierno junto con varias camisetas más (pensando en verano). Lo combiné con shorts vaqueros y sandalias blancas.
Pero lo que realmente quería enseñaros es esta maravilla de reloj de Daniel Wellington. Es el último que han sacado hace unos días, y en color blanco me parece ideal, super veraniego. ¿No creéis?
Además si sois fans como yo de estos relojes os traigo una gran noticia: utilizando el código LOSAWAY15 tenéis un 15% de descuento en toda la web (hasta el 15 de julio). ¡Aprovechad porque hay maravillas! ;)
Espero que os haya gustado el post y que tengáis un gran día. ¡Muchos besos!
- L -

IMG_7632IMG_7614IMG_7643
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (here/aquí)
MANGO TOP (similar here/aquí)
SHEIN SHORT (similar here/aquí)
RAQUEL PEREZ SANDALS (similar here/aquí)


bloglovininstagramtwitteraboutuspinterest

11 comments:

  1. Esa camiseta es bonita y se ve fresquita.
    Muy guapa ^^
    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great style darling. I love it your top is super pretty
    I love it all your photos
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. estas guapisima!!! el reloj es una monada y ese top me vuelve loca!! preciosa

    Un besazo preciosa, te espero por mi nuevo post
    Atravesdemiarmario

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful.I love this pairing,the shorts and the top are so pretty
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is sooo cute and sparkly :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always wonderful post! Thanks for sharing)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails